* 2 (3.5-ounce) bags SUCCESS Jasmine Rice, uncooked
* 1/3 cup orange juice
* 1/3 cup honey
* 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
* 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
* 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook orange juice and next 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute; let cool slightly.
3. Reserve 2/3 cup marinade; transfer remaining marinade to a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add salmon. Cover or seal, and chill 15 minutes. Remove salmon from marinade, discarding marinade. Place salmon in an aluminum foil-lined pan.
4. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
5. Meanwhile, cook reserved marinade in a small saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until sauce is thick and syrupy.
6. Transfer rice to a serving platter, and top with salmon. Drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with green onions.
Easy Lemon and Cucumber Pickles
3 days ago